Clear, healthy skin starts from within. Your skin has a reaction to everything you put in your body. Introducing skincare supplements into your daily routine will help you to achieve the skin of your dreams, starting from the inside. Advanced Nutrition Programme is a line of skin care supplements brought to us by Jane Iredale, The Skincare Makeup. There are three different supplements, all targeting different skin types and problems.
SKIN OMEGAS: These supplements contain omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and vitamin A. Omega 3 fatty acids are “good fats,” and are a vital part of a balanced diet. They play a major role in cell renewal throughout the entire body, including the skin. All skin types, including dry, sensitive, and acne prone, can benefit from taking these skincare supplements because of the omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 also helps increase hydration and overall smoothness of the skin. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal, healthy skin. The combination of omega 3 with omega 6 from primrose oil and vitamin A are an extra added benefit for the skin. These are easy to digest and have absolutely no aftertaste.
SKIN COMPLETE: This is the first step in any good skin care routine. These supplements are also suitable for all skin types. The duo pack combines two premium supplements that promote healthy skin: Skin Vitamin A and Skin Antioxidant. Skin Vitamin A contains vitamin A enriched with vitamin D. Vitamin A is important for cell reproduction and growth, and also stimulates the cells responsible for the skin’s firm and healthy tissue, making it known as the anti-aging vitamin. Vitamin D optimizes the skin’s immune system, helping to destroy free radicals that can cause premature aging. Skin Antioxidant is formulated using seven super antioxidant phytonutrients found in plants. The skin is constantly bombarded with damaging free radicals every day and night; everything from air-borne toxins to any source of light. Antioxidants help protect and repair the skin which keeps it looking younger, longer. The phytonutrients are especially effective since they are enhanced with beta-carotene, a form of vitamin A.
SKIN ACCUMAX: A nutritional supplement designed to promote healthy skin in order to help clear acne and improve problem skin in general. Suitable for all skin types, it works from the inside to improve the quality of your skin throughout your body. This supplement is a specific combination of vitamins, blended with a phytonutrient in cruciferous vegetables, known as DIM (diindolylmethane).
– Your body is wise. It send nutrients to the vital organs first before it send them to the skin. That’s why it takes longer to see and feel the benefits from supplements. Be patient. You may get visible results in three to four weeks, or it may take considerably longer.
– Consistency is key. Remember, it’s your health, so find ways to remind yourself to take your supplements. Always take them with a meal. They are food, and work better when combined with other food, especially protein.
– If you have been taking an antibiotic, results may take longer. Ask your doctor about taking a probiotic.
– Some people find avoiding dairy products and sugar helps minimize acne.
– These nutritional supplements are not drugs.
Visit us today to find out which supplement would be most beneficial to you and your skin. Feel free to also call us over the phone for a quick consultation, or to purchase over the phone.