If you didn’t catch us featured on TV, I will fill you in! We partnered up with Latesha Lipscomb, creator of I Got Face makeup brand and beauty expert on WOTV 4 Women, to give you your must need products for an at home spa day with lasting results.
Here is everything you need for glowing, healthy skin and a relaxing night to yourself:
1. My Skin Buddy. The MSB is like a Clarisonic, but better. It has six LED settings, each targeting something different and giving you the skin of your dreams. It helps to penetrate product deeper into your skin, offers anti-aging benefits, and so much more.
2. Skin Care Supplements: A spa day at home is relaxing, but lasting results are what we are all searching for. Skin care supplements are a great way to achieve these results. We carry three different supplements from the Advanced Nutrition Programme, and there truly is one that fits all needs. We offer complementary sessions where are well trained estheticians can guide you to the right supplement for you and your skin.
3. Leather & Suede Apsara Signature Candle: Our favorite and most sold candle from our four signature scents. This is the most “manly” scented of our collection. The best way to describe it is it smells like a very handsome man. It is perfect for your at home spa day, or your everyday signature candle. Trust us, it is to die for.
4. Jane Iredale Lash Extender and Conditioner: This mascara primer is a great way to make your lashes longer, thicker, and healthier. You can apply this before bed, and before your mascara in the morning to keep your natural lashes long and strong!
5. Kai Rose: The Kai rose collection smells like a spa day every day. The collection include a body lotion, body wash, perfume, and perfume oil roller ball. You will want all of the dreamy-scented products. This is light scent is light enough to wear all day and night, and the products layer perfectly together without being too overwhelming.
Stop by the spa today to purchase any of these products, test them out, or give them a sniff! You can also order any of them online using this link: http://www.secure-booker.com/apsara/ShopOnlineStart.aspx
Happy Spa Day!